Event is Over
We are going to organize our Second Quiz Contest (Quizathon)
A quiz is a game which can also be called a mind sport wherein the players answer questions posed to them correctly, in order to win a prize. So, mark the calendar and brace yourself because you will surely don’t want to miss this one.
How to Participate?
Registration link for the Quiz is given below. Register with the link and the link for the quiz will be shared with you on the date of event on your registered mail Id. It will be a mixed Quiz with questions from various topics.
Date and Time
The link of the quiz will be shared with you on your registered Mail Id on 10th September 2021 at 6 PM.
Type of the Event
Mixed Quiz Contest means questions from all fields and categories will be available.
- Participants must attempt the quiz in the Google Form shared with you on your registered Mail Id on 10th September 2021 at 6 PM
- Cash Prizes worth ₹1000 + Exciting Gift Prizes for all three winners.
- And the Top-3 participants will be featured on factsberry.com
- Cash prizes worth ₹ 1000/- and exciting prizes for the all the three winners will be given
₹500/- for winner + Factsberry Membership
₹300/- for 1st runner-up
₹200/- for 2nd runner-up
- Also, the names of TOP 3 participants will be published on the website.
- Submissions should be done via the Google Form which will be shared with you on your registered Mail Id on 10th September 2021 at 6 PM
- Only one submission per person will be allowed.
- Participation is free.
- Entries will be accepted from 8th September 2021 6:00 PM to 6:45 PM.
- Participants need to follow our social media handles @factsberry for regular updates.
Rules and Regulations
- Questions Type – One-word Q/A
- Quiz Type – Mixed Quiz
- Number Of Questions – 25
- Time Limit – 45 minutes
- Marking – There is no negative marking, so if you are bad at guessing, you should not worry.
- Special Questions – Out of 25, there will be 5, star-marked questions that will have a high preference. In the case of a tie, the one who has correctly attempted more number of star-marked questions will be declared as the winner. If there is still a tie after evaluating star-marked questions, the one who submitted the earliest will be declared as the winner.
- First Prize: Rajeev Singh
- Second Prize: Suneeta Lamba
- Third Prize: Prashant Shukla
Join our Telegram channel for regular updates, Invitation Link: t.me/factsberry
Follow Us on Instagram for more updates, Link: https://www.instagram.com/factsberry/