Event is Over
Information and Rules you need to know
- Quiz Type – The quiz will be mixed in type. In other words, there will be questions from every field. It is an open quiz means no pre-registration is required. Just visit this page at 6 P.M. (03/12/2020) and you will get the link to the quiz. If you want to be notified about the quiz, join our Telegram Channel, an invitation link is given below.
- Questions Type – One-word Q/A
- Number Of Questions – 25
- Time Limit – 40 minutes
- Marking – There is no negative marking, so if you are bad at guessing, you should not worry.
- Special Questions – Out of 25, there will be 5, star-marked questions that will have a high preference. In the case of a tie, the one who has correctly attempted more number of star-marked questions will be declared as the winner. If there is still a tie after evaluating star-marked questions, the one who submitted the earliest will be declared as the winner.
- Entry Fee – No Entry Fee
- Prizes – First Prize: Rs. 600, Second Prize: Rs. 300, Third Prize: Rs. 100
- Quiz Medium – Google Forms
- Date And Time Of Event – 03/12/2020, 6:00 P.M.
- Google Form link will be available on our Telegram Channel including all other social media accounts and right here at 6:00 P.M. (03/12/2020). Google Form will not accept any answers after 6:40 P.M.
- First Prize – Shreyash Singh
- Second Prize – Richie Elangical
- Third Prize – Syed Zainul Abdin
Join our Telegram Channel and don’t miss any notifications regarding contests. To join click on this Invitation Link – t.me/factsberry